GCSE Practice Paper in Science - Single Award
Price: £49.99 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Age Group: 14 - 16
Order Number: 15061
The GCSE examination is a vital time in the school life of a student and examination practice will help to instil confidence.
These resources are specifically designed to help students get vital practice at GCSE science papers, prior to sitting the actual examination. They have the following advantages:
- The layout of the papers is identical to the GCSE papers issued by AQA. The print size, font style, question layout and other print qualities closely follow the style of the AQA papers.
- A detailed mark scheme is included, with answers to all questions clearly outlined. The mark schemes are also presented in a fashion similar to the AQA schemes.
- The questions have been class-tested.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the guidelines set out in the AQA specifications are closely followed at all times.
- The resources have also been closely scrutinised at the different stages of its production, by experienced teachers, to ensure that it meets with the standard required for GCSE level science.
- The resources are produced by a teacher with twenty years experience as an educator and corrector in state examinations.
The resources would be a valuable addition to classroom preparation for GCSE examinations. It could be used by the teacher as part of class work or by students for their own private study.