ICT Resources and Ideas for MFL CD-ROM
Price: £39.99 (Excluding VAT at 20%)
Subject: Italian / Russian / Japanese
Age Group: 11 - 14
Order Number: 9146
Are you using enough ICT in your lessons? Are you e-confident? Do you need ideas to enhance your teaching?
As teachers in the 21st Century we need to respond to current ICT demands.
There is something in this resource for everyone, from complete beginners to advanced users of ICT. There are plenty of resources and activities in French, German or Spanish, and templates valid for any language.
This resource is the result of many years of trying new ideas, and all those included in the CD-ROM have led to very successful lessons. They cater for all levels and abilities, and include examples of differentiated work and assessment for learning.
The different sections show a wide range of activities:
- Games: Connect 4, Noughts and Crosses, Millionaire, Blockbusters, Choose the question, ABC.
- How to make your own resources: Create sound-files, Video-conferencing and video clips, Colour OHTs, Starters and plenaries, Flashcards, Writing frames, Coursework aids.
- Use of Internet websites: Revision websites, Interactive worksheets.
- Use of Microsoft Word: Worksheets, Extended writing, Revision materials, Differentiated work, Long-term projects, Starters and plenaries, Exploiting a text.
- Use of Microsoft PowerPoint: As a teaching resource, As an ICT activity produced by pupils.
- Homework ideas: Leaflets and posters, PowerPoint presentations.
- Term-enders: Revision activities, Glossaries produced by pupils, Research on cultural topics, Display work.
Once purchased, the CD can be freely copied and networked throughout the school.